Questions have Artist reflecting on 9/11/01

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dan Manjovi Music LLC -- "Somethin's Comin' My Way"

Unashamed Faith Cafe is very honoured and pleased to be able to debut and aire..."Somethin's Comin' My Way" by Dan Manjovi (feat. Grace Hightower vocals) on Sunday Nov. 15, 2009 at 8-9pm EST on Qnation.fm

"Somethin's Comin' My Way" by Dan Manjovi (feat. Grace Hightower vocals) is featured on the soundtrack for the award-winning film “Precious"

The movie Precious garnered the Grand Jury Prize at the Sundance Film Festival 2009 and is now in major cinemas. "Somethin’s Comin’ My Way" is used in this film.

Dan Manjovi is a highly visible New York based singer, songwriter, composer and a friend, who has two independently released CD’s -- "Dan Manjovi", 2005 and "Woke Up This Morning", 2008.

In other notes... His song "Things’ll Get Better" is included on the CD “United For The Ride, Vol. 1” checkout this CD
United For The Ride Vol. 1



Manjovi is currently finishing the score for a new musical comedy "I Am, I Will, I Do" for which he has written the book, music and lyrics.

Congratulations!!! To quote myself -- "Dan’s music lies somewhere's between can’t get enough and must have it."

My Review -- Dan Manjovi -- Jazz Infused-Renaissance Musician

Dan Manjovi's website:
DanManjovi.com